Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:57 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Infinity Reference Basslink II 250-Watt, Dual 10" Powered Subwoofer - Need Help!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5404
- Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Infinity Reference Basslink II 250-Watt, Dual 10" Powered Subwoofer - Need Help!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5404
Infinity Reference Basslink II 250-Watt, Dual 10" Powered Subwoofer - Need Help!!!
Man I am having a headache adjusting these settings. Please click on the below link to see how my sub-woofer looks like. Click on the image once again for bigger size to see the knobs. Below I have listed the settings just incase if it is still not clear. Can you please tell me where I should put th...