Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Optima battery
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11988
Thats kinda what I was thinking bill, the battery in the front is not a sealed battery. And therefore I dont want to run it in the cabin cause of my little boy(or myself to a much lesser degree), that s the reason I wanted to run the red top in the cabin. Tim Tim, although our batteries are sealed,...
- Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Optima battery
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11988
Hi Tim, I understand that you realize a YellowTop is strongly recommended for car audio applications, but the RedTop deal was too good to pass up. If you are running more than one battery in parallel, the batteries should be the same age, type and size. If they are not, they need to be isolated from...