Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 17 matches

by oilspot
Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: this a decent amp?
Replies: 2
Views: 4076

$150
by oilspot
Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: this a decent amp?
Replies: 2
Views: 4076

this a decent amp?

found a good deal on a used punch 500-2 from a local shop. I feel comfortable with the shop, they've been around here for like 20 years. The amp needed a small repair but the shop backs up its work etc. the amp... http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=2&series_id=6&a...
by oilspot
Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: suggestions on a good amp for my sub
Replies: 6
Views: 5454

I'm looking into upgrading the alt. since you pointed that out.

But I'm still stumped on an amp. I'm not familiar with the variety of brands of amps/ components people are dealing with on here. Currently I'm looking at jlaudio stuff but man it's not cheap!

any suggestions?
by oilspot
Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: suggestions on a good amp for my sub
Replies: 6
Views: 5454

uhhhh! bump :)
by oilspot
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What Could Go Wrong and funny Gifs
Replies: 301
Views: 758087

Image
Image
by oilspot
Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: suggestions on a good amp for my sub
Replies: 6
Views: 5454

okay... heres my car. http://www.hondacivicwagon.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5150 the head unit right now is a Pioneer DEH-2700 but I may switch it out for this eclipse AV8533. http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/showthread.php?11938-Eclipse-AV8533....-good-unit-...-crap&highlight= The fron...
by oilspot
Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: suggestions on a good amp for my sub
Replies: 6
Views: 5454

suggestions on a good amp for my sub

I picked up a jl audio 12w3 4 ohm sub a few months ago. Bought a nice prefabed box for it and have been running it on a less than ideal amp. I should have some extra funds in about a month or so and would like to pick up a nice amp. Alot of the "audiophile" grade amps on here are brands th...
by oilspot
Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:37 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Eclipse AV8533.... good unit?... crap?
Replies: 2
Views: 5148

Cool. Didn't wanna go back and waste time pulling all the harness wiring (there's a good amount) if it wasn't worth putting in. Picked the unit up for free. An older friend bought a truck, didn't wanna deal with the technology. He said he'd prefer a $17 kraco that only gets am/fm. Nothing like being...
by oilspot
Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Eclipse AV8533.... good unit?... crap?
Replies: 2
Views: 5148

Eclipse AV8533.... good unit?... crap?

I picked up a eclipse Av8533 in dash dvd, cd, etc. today. Has the big "brain box" that you have to mount somewhere. Can't find much info other that it retailed for damn near $1700 5 years ago. My main concern is that it plays good audio. The dvd would be cool for my kids etc. I guess the b...
by oilspot
Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 am
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: hello from NM
Replies: 4
Views: 3765

las cruces