Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 151 matches

by mikechec9
Thu May 04, 2006 7:54 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Beware of DLS
Replies: 8
Views: 3562

Beware of DLS, which are fake Morels, which are fake Dynaudios :p :D :sad017: Yup :D . To add to that, Dynaudio and Scan-Speak were both founded by Ejvind Skaaning. Then Skaaning ditched both and founded ATC (Audio Technology). They all have similar roots. All of them have lacked development over t...
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:04 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Online shopping
Replies: 57
Views: 15902

Exile makes solid amps as well http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showthre ... did=113677

But what Exile amp are you going to get that pushes 2500w at 700 bones :confused
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:51 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Online shopping
Replies: 57
Views: 15902

Fair deal imo. kicker makes solid amps.
compare to http://www.woofersetc.com w/o free shipping (but they do have 1-2 yr warranty). :confused
by mikechec9
Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Good 911 Link (Let's Try This Again)
Replies: 19
Views: 6473

haha. in my defense, i put plenty of warnings with that! And I jumped right on in anyway :) Not bashing that thread at all. It's off topic. I found some pretty funny stuff at that site. Made it into my "favorites." I just brought it up to acknowledge the apparent discrepancy between what'...
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:47 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Happy Birthday JonnyB!!!
Replies: 11
Views: 3379

OnYrMrk wrote:Hope you have one awesome Birthday!!!! I only wish I was 22 again...I think I have forgotten that year of my life. Again...Congrats!!!! :thumbsup :dance
The entire decade is a mist of flashes of... interesting events.
Hope you have a good one :happy055:
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:43 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Great deal on amps
Replies: 10
Views: 4481

Memories. Back in the early '90's I met with what I believe to have been an Aura rep at a soundoff at Stone Mountain. Was going on about how his particular motor was going to revolutionize the car audio industry. The structure looked strange and "nipply." Of course, it ended up being Neody...
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:35 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Sweet install...
Replies: 4
Views: 2215

Intricate. Extemelly so. Kind of looks like something Mr. Hanky would drive though :)
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:08 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Good 911 Link (Let's Try This Again)
Replies: 19
Views: 6473

So whatcha doing to the door panels since you had the midrange location where the stock spots were? Just putting some new panels in place, or did you not hurt the stockers with that midrange install in the first place? Funny you should ask, really. I had antincipated just covering the mids and sail...
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:46 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Good 911 Link (Let's Try This Again)
Replies: 19
Views: 6473

And the euphemisms begin :) Those first pods were just plain ugly man, lol. I agree with the vinyl. Never been much a fan of the exterior paint on the interior. Just ended up going that route out of ease. They were my first and last hands off project. I'll post the A-pillar pods as soon as the t-mob...
by mikechec9
Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:28 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Good 911 Link (Let's Try This Again)
Replies: 19
Views: 6473

Agreed, as well. The difference, imo, is that politics (or politricks, depending) pretty much has overwhelming, tangible exemplars. While proof in the case of religion is consideribly less tangible, so to speak (Although I personally have a wealth of that too. But that's certainly one route I refuse...