Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 am
- Forum: Performance & Modification
- Topic: Tires
- Replies: 36
- Views: 20831
Tires
Minimum tread is 3/32. If you take a penny and insert it into the tread. If you can see the top of Lincoln's head then the tires need to be replaced.
- Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:33 am
- Forum: Performance & Modification
- Topic: I have a question about selling my car? What if it breaks after I sell it?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 21133
I have a question about selling my car? What if it breaks after I sell it?
:RE Hi
suggestion for my this question "I have a question about selling my car? What if it breaks after I sell it?"
thanks for advances
:RE
suggestion for my this question "I have a question about selling my car? What if it breaks after I sell it?"
thanks for advances
:RE