Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by MonteCarlo
Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:12 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Monte Carlo Deck Help
Replies: 8
Views: 3873

I talked to my buddy over at BB and we both agreed on the Pioneer 6000 cause it looks pretty sweet and its got the aux input which i would use for the zune. Then we talked about speakers and he recommended the infinity 6 1/2's for starters. He said we should just put those in first and see how it so...
by MonteCarlo
Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:40 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Monte Carlo Deck Help
Replies: 8
Views: 3873

have you heard of any pionner or alpine decks that work well with a zune? im willing to spend 200+
by MonteCarlo
Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Monte Carlo Deck Help
Replies: 8
Views: 3873

Monte Carlo Deck Help

Hey guys, brand new to the site. I have an 02 Monte Carlo SS and I'm looking to putting in a cd deck. I have stock right now and I want to hook up my zune to the deck so i get better sond quality than a stupid radio transmitter. I have been told alpine and pioneer are the way to go. If anyone can su...