Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:41 am
- Forum: Performance & Modification
- Topic: Hydrogen assisted cars...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15175
yea....Bill Horman didn't ask the right questions...and the prof. didn't tell the whole truth...the fact is, we can produce about 200 times more HHO energy than we use in electrical, and that we only draw about 5 amps anyway. internal parts are in water...can't blow up...besides...just blow a fuse. ...
- Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am
- Forum: Performance & Modification
- Topic: Hydrogen assisted cars...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15175
hydrogen fuel assisted vehicles....turn any vehicle into a hybrid
Hey Ryan and all you others out there...my name is Tom, I happen to see you all the other day when I was doing a search. I am the webmaster/owner and manufacture of the Hydogen fuel cell from GoTURTLEPOOP.COM We have just introduced a new model line called THE HURRICANE. Just for those that are intr...