Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 11 matches
- Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:59 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: great! now my headunit is broken!
- Replies: 80
- Views: 22767
lol. Sorry. But cars all have DC. House is AC. Just hook up the red lead on the DMM to the red in your wireing harness, and the black to the black in the harness. That will tell you if it's got power. But they have pretty much narrowed it all down that there is no power. So then you are going to wan...
- Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:33 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Blowing fuse on amp..
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5542
- Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:23 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Blowing fuse on amp..
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5542
Well I just found out that a bad ground could cause this. And I've been having issues with the ground since this started happening. But yesterday I got pissed and just took the amp out and hooked the speakers back up to the HU and they sound great. Actually almost better than when they were on the a...
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:29 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Pioneer AVIC-N1
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1719
Pioneer AVIC-N1
What do you guys think of this HU?
//edit// NVM, I'm not getting it. The guy was selling just the HU itself, with no wires or faceplate. I figure it was stolen. But I didnt know it had a separate brain. Oh wellz.
//edit// NVM, I'm not getting it. The guy was selling just the HU itself, with no wires or faceplate. I figure it was stolen. But I didnt know it had a separate brain. Oh wellz.
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:28 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Blowing fuse on amp..
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5542
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:53 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Blowing fuse on amp..
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5542
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:39 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Blowing fuse on amp..
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5542
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Blowing fuse on amp..
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5542
Blowing fuse on amp..
Ok, I've got a Sony Xplode 1000w amp running my 6x9's *dont hate* and starting about 2 weeks ago it will randomly blow the fuse on the amp. Sometimes it'll last for weeks, other times it'll blow fuse after fuse, as fast as I can put them in, they blow.
What would cause this?
What would cause this?
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:53 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: in dash video?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4031
if u are still interested, i just bought a new double din for myself and i currently have an eclipse flip out dvd unit (AV8022). i would be willing to sell it to you once i install my new unit(should be 2 weeks or so).. reply and i will post pics I'm looking for one too, so if the price is right, a...
- Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:00 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: great! now my headunit is broken!
- Replies: 80
- Views: 22767