Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 7 matches

by bcz24
Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:34 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mono Amp question
Replies: 17
Views: 6880

If you don't mind me asking... What did you pay for them :) . Just curious. I got the 2 subs, a bandpass box and an amp for $250... like i said the amp was bunk but the box itself cost more than $250 so I thought it was a steal... Ive never heard too much negative on JBL so I didnt want to pass it up
by bcz24
Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:07 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Panasonic Ghost
Replies: 7
Views: 4422

Actually the MXE 9800 puts out 60W/rms per crutchfield and panasonic. Crutchfield is always good about listing rms/peak power differences
by bcz24
Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:44 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mono Amp question
Replies: 17
Views: 6880

actually yes those are the exact ones... are they decent subs? I had them hooked up in my toronado like 3 years ago for about a week to a phoenix gold amp and they sounded great but then the internal power wire in the amp fried and i never got another amp
by bcz24
Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:27 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mono Amp question
Replies: 17
Views: 6880

Dual Voice Coil.... that much I actually knew...lol
by bcz24
Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:23 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mono Amp question
Replies: 17
Views: 6880

JBL Grand Touring Series
Model: GT1000D 10" Sub
Sensativity: 94db
Impedence: 2 or 8 ohms
Rec Power: 18-260W
Thats everything off the back of the sub
by bcz24
Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:08 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mono Amp question
Replies: 17
Views: 6880

How would I find that info on the sub? I dont have an amp any reccomendations would be cool... umm all I know about the subs are that they are JBL 10" dual voice coil
by bcz24
Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:01 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mono Amp question
Replies: 17
Views: 6880

Mono Amp question

This is probably a dumb question, but can a mono sub amp be used to power 2 subs. I have 2 JBL 10's in a ported box that I have been trying to hook up for like 4 years but I dont know crap about amps and I every person I have ever asked has given me a completely different answer... I appologize if t...