Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 25 matches

by whataburger
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:35 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: how is everyone doing?
Replies: 6
Views: 3052

I am doing Great sir!!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS YET I HAVE BEEN LAUGHIN ALL DAY!!!!!

http://forum.testosterzone.net/index.php
by whataburger
Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:37 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: When selecting an amplifier for multiple speakers
Replies: 11
Views: 4856

Thanks for all of the replies!!!
by whataburger
Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:12 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: When selecting an amplifier for multiple speakers
Replies: 11
Views: 4856

When selecting an amplifier for multiple speakers

In general what are the rules/ principles of selecting an amplifier for multi subs? for example: lets say you have 3 4ohm dvc's that are rated at 500rms if you run them at 2.67 ohms, would you then look for a compatible amplifier that will produce 500 rms @ or around 2.67ohms or would it require an ...
by whataburger
Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:11 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face
Replies: 12
Views: 6177

thanks, I am gonna try to get it all out now, if I don't' write in a while its cause my handas are fiberglassed together! LOL
by whataburger
Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:45 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face
Replies: 12
Views: 6177

evidently not...... is there a way to fix this, or am I just gonna have to build a new one?
by whataburger
Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:25 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face
Replies: 12
Views: 6177

OK, something fucked up.............. :( the fiberglass hardener evidentally didnt work................ now I have a big ass gooey box!
by whataburger
Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:15 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face
Replies: 12
Views: 6177

Thanks guys I just got through with it, first I stiffened it with bracing in EVERY corner which was routed to a create all smooth round corners, then I glued and screwed, then I used body filler (bondo), then I finished by pouring a quart of fiberglass resin in it and giving the complete interior a ...
by whataburger
Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:18 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face
Replies: 12
Views: 6177

yeah 3/4 mdf, so you think I should make a 3/4 thick front face that will go over the entire front surface area and then route out a 90 degree rounded front area around the port? I am sorry if I am talking bass akwards, I am just trying to get it right without much experience! LOL
by whataburger
Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:58 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face
Replies: 12
Views: 6177

Mounting a 12" Sub on a 12"X14.5" Face

ok, SO I am looking over the spec sheet on my new Alpine Type R 12" and from What I can figure to build thier "Optimum vented box" by their specs it would require mounting this 12" inch sub on a face of an enclosure that would be 12"X14.5" Wow thats pretty thin to suppo...
by whataburger
Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Any body running an Alpine MRD-M500?
Replies: 16
Views: 7212

wow your really into this Ascendant Audio Assassin HUH!!!! how much does that thing go for? who can help me design an enclosure for it?