Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 4 matches

by Nate38
Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:40 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: switching out my subs
Replies: 11
Views: 6646

Awesome, those would be perfect. I will plan on getting those after I get a couple more paychecks. Heh, living on a budget in college sucks. Anyone have experience with different boxes with those kodas? I think I will go sealed, and I may still be able to get the 12's, I would have to check the clea...
by Nate38
Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:43 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: switching out my subs
Replies: 11
Views: 6646

Alright, ive got it down to either 1 12 brahma, 2 kodas, or 2 RE sx's. I could possibly go with 2 12s of the kodas or sx's. If I could go with the 12's, which of the 3 would you suggest for spl and sq?
by Nate38
Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:41 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: switching out my subs
Replies: 11
Views: 6646

reply

Yeah Im pretty stuck on 2 10's because in my prix the clearance in the trunk isn't the best to have 12's. I have a twelve in their now and building the box was a very tight fit. I don't really feel like making my own angled box. As far as price range goes, Id say about 400 -500 for the 2 subs. Also ...
by Nate38
Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:57 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: switching out my subs
Replies: 11
Views: 6646

switching out my subs

Hey guys just wanted to see some of your opinions on what new subs I should get. Im looking at getttin 2 tens in my grand prix, right now I have the new DVQ infinity sub and im looking to change. I don't plan on changing my amp, its a 600 rms xtant amplifier, so I was looking at getting 2 JL 10w3v2'...