Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:58 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Use 4 ohm speaker in place of 10 ohm
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5913
Gentlemen, I thank you for the replies. I'm not to checked out on these computer things and I have trouble quite a bit. I add things that I don't need and I mess things up. Please forgive me for not repling when I should have. Heck, I didn't even realize I should have! Somewhere someone told me to a...
- Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:04 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Use 4 ohm speaker in place of 10 ohm
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5913
Use 4 ohm speaker in place of 10 ohm
I have a 1991 Buick Reatta. The speakers are shot. I have 2 4 ohm speakers I want to use in place of the 10 ohm speakers that came stock. My new speakers are only 4 ohm, how do I install them to get correct sound coming out? If there are any questions you need, please ask. Thank You, patven3@hotmail...