Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 7 matches

by mrbillydee
Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:47 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: So now that Eclipse's quality has officially
Replies: 41
Views: 14432

ENVYMYZ wrote:Critical = Anal.
If it's not top of the line, then I dont want it is my theory.
ENVYMYZ wrote: Alas I cant afford those kinds of toys at the moment.


Top of the line cost money. :argh
by mrbillydee
Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:49 am
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: Hello, old skooler here...
Replies: 35
Views: 14279

cargodz wrote: Told my wife that if they tell me I'm approved for a GT-R when they get over here... I AM bringing one home.
I'd be living in it cause my wife would kick my ass out! :attitude
by mrbillydee
Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:42 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: Hello, old skooler here...
Replies: 35
Views: 14279

I'm in the same boat as you. Old skooler just gettin back into it. I'm hearin ya on how much everything has changed. I haven't even heard of most of the brands that are talked about on here. I'm just readin and learnin.

Bill
by mrbillydee
Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:41 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: whattup
Replies: 18
Views: 6433

Hey, thanks guys. I guess I must admit that the Coustic amp never gave me a moments trouble, but the thermal protection circuitry in the Soundstream would shut domn on a very hot day after a few hours listening. That Dreamworks Motorsports looks pretty impressive. They are probable about an hour awa...
by mrbillydee
Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:47 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: remote wire...
Replies: 17
Views: 5648

or solder it and heatshrink for a better connection if you have a solder iron. They are about $10 at Radio Shack for a basic unit.
by mrbillydee
Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:43 am
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: whattup
Replies: 18
Views: 6433

BTW, does anyone know any GOOD installers in Greensboro or Winston-Salem, NC? The quality of everything I have looked at looks like the quality I could do myself. Thanks
by mrbillydee
Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:41 am
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: whattup
Replies: 18
Views: 6433

whattup

My name is Bill. Just joined the forum. I work for BellSouth (soon to be AT&T) in Greensboro, NC. I've been into car audio since before I got my first car in 91. My first system was in an 83 S-10 reg cab pickup. It was an Alpine pull-out cass deck (remember those?) with Boston Acoustics 4x6 plat...