Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2 matches

by dawg813
Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: New system
Replies: 7
Views: 3054

I am not trying to bang that hard no more. I am trying to get a good overall sound and pretty good sounding bass. Do you think I should go with the 2 JL's or the RF?
by dawg813
Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:50 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: New system
Replies: 7
Views: 3054

New system

I need some help with trying to put my new sytem together. So I am asking for some assistance. I have a few ideas on what I want to do but I'm not quite sure if they are up to par. I am looking at purchasing one 12" JL Audio Speaker 12W3v3 and I was going to use MTX Thunder TA3404 4 Channel Amp...