Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 13 matches

by 15inches
Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:50 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: trying to get started
Replies: 42
Views: 12454

I agree wit that.
by 15inches
Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:19 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: My dream sub
Replies: 68
Views: 17510

MobileAudio219 wrote:Psshhhhffff.... I bet chuck norris could sit in a car doing upper 170's, no problem.... :happy055:
Absolutely. Positively. Go Chuck Norris...Speaking of which. Y hasnt any1 made a Chuck Norris Line of subs.
by 15inches
Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:38 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: yeah, im a newb, and i need help!!
Replies: 56
Views: 15090

I'd proly go with the http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5058.html but once again im no expert so my opinion isnt much good...especially here
by 15inches
Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:22 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: My dream sub
Replies: 68
Views: 17510

joeyc wrote:or this ]http://www.betteraudio.com/subs2.htm[/url]
they seem like good speakers but what kind of power do they have and when will they be availiable?
by 15inches
Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:20 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: My dream sub
Replies: 68
Views: 17510

he said solo X not l Jeremy and the solo x is a bad ass woofer. its only spl oriented and it does a damn good job at it. im not a kicker fan so thats hard for me to admit. but if you want to save some money and have sq get the hifonics atlas squares That's what I like right now. I personally prefer...
by 15inches
Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:54 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: trying to get started
Replies: 42
Views: 12454

Like I told taco, a single 15 is my choice. Especially 4 thos casual parking lot show off sessions but Im no expert. If I were you, Id look and listen around and see how other ppls systems sound and design mine based on what I liked about other ppls setups. This works 4 me b/c eventually you will en...
by 15inches
Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:47 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: trying to get started
Replies: 42
Views: 12454

HEY! Whats wrong with combining systems in a beat up chevy....Lol j/k
by 15inches
Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:25 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: My dream sub
Replies: 68
Views: 17510

My dream sub

This post really isnt important but i was jus wondering...Kicker is one of my favorite sub brands and i have always wanted 1 (or more) of their Solo X series has any1 ever heard or tried 1? How do they sound? Id really like 2 know so if any1 knows anything about them 4rm experience, lrt me kno plz
by 15inches
Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:08 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: yeah, im a newb, and i need help!!
Replies: 56
Views: 15090

I agree that u should go with a single 15. I had a single Kicker comp 15 and the feeling I got when ppl were amazed by it was the best in the world next to....um never mind. However, Im not an expert and Im not telling u 2 go with a Kicker Comp 15. There are ppl way better qualified to give advice t...
by 15inches
Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Car audio 101
Replies: 30
Views: 8207

Thanks for the advice. Im making plans to get started upgrading ASAP.