Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 14 matches

by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:09 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: $7,300 sub
Replies: 28
Views: 11371

Justin from Detroit wrote:Or you know, I'll buy A GOD DAMNED CAR.
yeah i would too, but im sayin if the money were to be spent on for car audio
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:27 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: $7,300 sub
Replies: 28
Views: 11371

no one has, because they want seven thousand fucking dollars for it. I'll third this since its been seconded already (is seconded a word? lol) I'd rather hook up 3 or 4 of the new RE XXX's, get a few IA, Audision, Mmats, Us Amps or whatnot amps, fatmat the entire car, get a couple kinetik batteries...
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:02 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Suggestions for new HU
Replies: 34
Views: 12598

i like that the eclipse 84454 has 8v ouputs but say i run speakers off of the HU before i get an extra amp, will the 14rms be enough to run or should i go with say a pioneer that has 22rms?? Honestly i would still go with the Eclipse, but thats just a personal preference. If you plan on getting an ...
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:48 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: $7,300 sub
Replies: 28
Views: 11371

My 12" H2 hits harder than that sub...thats like the Audiobahn 34" woofer, total waste of money and you're a douche if you actually buy one htinking you have the best sub just cos the size of it are the size of common rims today.
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:42 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: directed audio email
Replies: 2
Views: 2213

For tech supports: [email protected]
For phone call: (800) 876-0800 or 760) 598-6200

BTW, i found these on the Orion website in case you were wondering, hope this helps. maybe you can ask for an email addy on the phone if it wasnt what you were looking for.
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:38 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Mmats hc100d
Replies: 13
Views: 5820

I have a Mmats hc 100d, Anyone know what the this amp will do at .05 ohms. Also is it worth running it at .05 ohms. I have have 4-12" DVC 4 ohm ratings. I wondering if this amp will do the job, or do i need another amp. I have a Autotek MX5000 but i had to take that beast out of my explorer, i...
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:37 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: your 2 cents
Replies: 10
Views: 4409

Get AUDISON and screw everyone!!!! Hell I might sell mine so I can get into a few Focal amps Those are hard to come across. Found a vrx500 (i believe that was the model, the lettering part). it was in australia, shipping woulda cost 130 to LA in the states and it sold for 600 roughy. man i coulda u...
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:34 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: jvc warren???
Replies: 3
Views: 2024

JVC subs...hmmm, pass.....Funky Pups!
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:32 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: thin subs
Replies: 8
Views: 3711

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Earthquake has a thin mount sub also. It has pretty impressive specs...
I think the price tag is a bit astronomical, but Im sure it will perform!
I was gonna recommend this one as well but someone beat me to it
by donpisto
Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:26 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Good SQ 4 ch amp
Replies: 4
Views: 2527

I'd do what the first guy suggested. Get 6.5s. If you want a really good SQ amp, look into Zapco, it will run ya a bit though, but ive seen some one bay for a 750w go for approx 200-300. It was the AG series. They are underrated as well so keep that in mind.