Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 18 matches

by spec_ops57
Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:17 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Using a monoblock for dual subs
Replies: 14
Views: 5007

no, not prefab. those really do sound horrible, even to someone like me. My friend just built a really nice dual box, with a plexiglass partition in the middle of the two subs, and ran 1 neon across the back, and put some tweeters in the glass.
by spec_ops57
Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Using a monoblock for dual subs
Replies: 14
Views: 5007

that's pretty nice, but I like the look of the carpeted MDF with plexiglass look
by spec_ops57
Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:04 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Using a monoblock for dual subs
Replies: 14
Views: 5007

yeah, I meant alpines... I was thinking of my deck being a pioneer. I've got about $600 to spend on an amp, and depending on how much I have left after amp and subs, I think I'm going to get my friend to build me a new box, and put some neon in the trunk and box
by spec_ops57
Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:46 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Using a monoblock for dual subs
Replies: 14
Views: 5007

I haven't bought any of the stuff yet, but I think I'm going to go with dual pioneer type R 12" and I just wanted to know if I should get the mono or 2ch amp and how exactly it would hook up.
by spec_ops57
Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:20 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Using a monoblock for dual subs
Replies: 14
Views: 5007

Using a monoblock for dual subs

If I have a 1ch amp, do I just put two speaker wires on each terminal to run to the subs, or is there some sort of, for lack of a better term, 'proper' way to do it
by spec_ops57
Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:09 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: lots of feedback
Replies: 24
Views: 7662

sounds good

thanks guys
by spec_ops57
Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:09 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: lots of feedback
Replies: 24
Views: 7662

I'm building a custom box that will fit the trunk of my car so it'll be pretty sweet. I'll look into those subs and probably a memphis amp.. any wattage recommendations?
by spec_ops57
Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:48 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: lots of feedback
Replies: 24
Views: 7662

after I send the amp back, I'll have about $900
by spec_ops57
Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:20 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: lots of feedback
Replies: 24
Views: 7662

the HU is a DEH6800, and the wiring is all stinger pro
by spec_ops57
Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:54 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: lots of feedback
Replies: 24
Views: 7662

I've got the entire back of a supercab truck for stereo, I'm looking for an SQL, my HU is a brand new pioneer with pretty decent EQ controls, and my wires are all high quality 0/1 ga wire for power except for remote, and the RCA's are top quality