Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 22 matches

by Rave'n
Mon May 29, 2006 4:29 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Does anyone have a MAaudio amp?
Replies: 46
Views: 14859

what does that affect?
Harmonic Distortion that is.
by Rave'n
Mon May 29, 2006 3:22 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Does anyone have a MAaudio amp?
Replies: 46
Views: 14859

Does anyone have a MAaudio amp?

I was thinking of getting this amp for my 2 12" R's and running it at 1 ohm I was just wondering how badly they might be over rated?

http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/3775

Thanks,Rave'n
by Rave'n
Sun May 28, 2006 9:30 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Why cant I get an avitar?
Replies: 9
Views: 3097

How about the game do you need to be a platinum member too.

Thanks,
by Rave'n
Sun May 28, 2006 9:15 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Why cant I get an avitar?
Replies: 9
Views: 3097

Why cant I get an avitar?

do you have to be a platinum member?
by Rave'n
Sun May 28, 2006 7:10 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Amp suggestions ?
Replies: 6
Views: 2181

Never heard of GTO are they any good?
by Rave'n
Sun May 28, 2006 5:53 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Amp suggestions ?
Replies: 6
Views: 2181

Amp suggestions ?

I have 2 4 ohm Alpine R's 500 RMS a piece

I want a good 1200-1400 watt mono amp @ 1ohm
Or a 2 channel amp bridgeable to 4 ohms that is ~1200-1400 actual RMS
But I want to get one for ~$250

I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks, Rave'n
by Rave'n
Sat May 27, 2006 10:57 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: New to the forum... got a couple questions
Replies: 20
Views: 7860

If you have the $$ a Kicker Kx1200.1 would power all of those very well.

I dont know how to post pics yet but you can hook all of them together down to 1 ohm.

And kx1200.1 amps are usually underrater actually putting out anywhere from 1200+ - ~1400 RMS
But it's kinda luck of the draw.lol
by Rave'n
Sat May 27, 2006 10:31 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: New to the forum... got a couple questions
Replies: 20
Views: 7860

are they 2 or 4 ohm?
by Rave'n
Sat May 27, 2006 4:19 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?
Replies: 3
Views: 1847

Yeah I know :( I want something with treo SQL at a Alpine price. lol

BTW: I just found out they dont make 15" X's. LOL
by Rave'n
Sat May 27, 2006 3:57 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?
Replies: 3
Views: 1847

Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

I am thinking of upgradeing my 2 12" R's to one 15" X ,But I just was wondering what to expect.
Personaly I've never heard one

Thanks. Rave'n