Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 19 matches

by spldreamer
Fri May 05, 2006 11:55 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: RE explained
Replies: 54
Views: 14742

yeah this sucks i get online and u have been contimplating on buying these subs for the first time and now they do this...well hopefully sinister can do something in my case and ill still give them a try.
by spldreamer
Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:03 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: The new Soundstream, any experience with?
Replies: 15
Views: 6556

soundstream is 1 ohm stable even though they dont say that
I was running a 480.2 bridged at 1ohm for about 3 mounth steadily pounding on it and no problems
by spldreamer
Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:57 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: The new Soundstream, any experience with?
Replies: 15
Views: 6556

I have allways been a major fan of soundstream and have never really had any issues with them...now carl there head engineer is just simply very close to god himself when it comes to desighning an amp.as far as I am aware they are still inder rating thier amps....I just had two 480.2 amps pshing 2 1...
by spldreamer
Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:51 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: mbquart amp
Replies: 8
Views: 3155

yeah im allready ih the works of getting an RA for it
by spldreamer
Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:07 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Good car alarm brands
Replies: 37
Views: 12826

best alarm is a loud dog to warn you and a nice 12 guage shotgun
by spldreamer
Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Best Components for me?
Replies: 40
Views: 13856

im still a big mbquart fan you can get a set brand new for about 270.00 shipped of pce216 and they sound awsome
by spldreamer
Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:59 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: my setup and sugestions
Replies: 27
Views: 10724

thanks for the feed back
by spldreamer
Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:57 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: mbquart amp
Replies: 8
Views: 3155

im pushing 2 pairs of mbquarts pce216
by spldreamer
Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:04 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: re ... adire ?were are you?
Replies: 1
Views: 1531

re ... adire ?were are you?

I have had alot of trouble trying to find were I can bye an Adire sub or an RE sub cant get intouch withe iether companies....any info would be great
by spldreamer
Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:54 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: mbquart amp
Replies: 8
Views: 3155

mbquart amp

I recenly purchased an mbquart qaa4250 amp for my truck...I was wondering everyones opinion on this amp couse oddly enough the amp lasted about 1 1/2 mounths then just crapped out...the amp was never really pushed and new in the box when i got it.....so again i was wondering on some opinions both on...