Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 56 matches

by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:40 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Head Unit
Replies: 10
Views: 5697

Thanks,lol... I just wrote to him about a box for my SW9122 Eclipes.
by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:06 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Head Unit
Replies: 10
Views: 5697

Has anyone done bussiness with Basstronics.net?
by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:03 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Head Unit
Replies: 10
Views: 5697

I was going to buy another Eclipes but Circuit City only had the lower end Eclipes.
by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:59 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Head Unit
Replies: 10
Views: 5697

Hu

I went out and bought an Alpine 9885 today. Had an Eclipes 5423 but the CD would skip when you would go over a little crack,lol.
by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:33 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Head Unit
Replies: 10
Views: 5697

Head Unit

Can anyone tell me what a good HU would be, i'm going to buy one today, somewhere in the 600.00 range, Circuit City, Best Buy. Thanks, Steve.
by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:40 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: New Deck
Replies: 12
Views: 5732

Which one is better, Alpine CDA-9887 or the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X991, Thanks.
by Steven
Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:07 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Speaker in PVC
Replies: 13
Views: 4933

Still running the same speakers, it really dosen't sound bad with all of them. I just thought i could get more bass out of the midbass focals.
by Steven
Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:32 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Speaker in PVC
Replies: 13
Views: 4933

I have a A1200 Art Series amp running them and i did dampen the doors. I just thought the enclosure would make them perform better. They are not very loud.
by Steven
Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Speaker in PVC
Replies: 13
Views: 4933

What else would you use?
by Steven
Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:43 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Speaker in PVC
Replies: 13
Views: 4933

Take PVC, put a cap on the back side, sealed and put the speaker on the front side, sealed. Making a enclosure.