Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by Dna_level_c7
Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:52 am
Forum: Performance & Modification
Topic: Interior Black lights
Replies: 8
Views: 4609

not me... I have the yellow plates... :attitude
by Dna_level_c7
Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:50 am
Forum: Performance & Modification
Topic: Interior Black lights
Replies: 8
Views: 4609

wonder how many people avoid gentleman's clubs for that very reason...
by Dna_level_c7
Fri May 18, 2007 12:07 pm
Forum: Performance & Modification
Topic: Interior Black lights
Replies: 8
Views: 4609

Interior Black lights

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a pair or more of black interior neon lights. I want some input regarding different brands or any experience anyone has had with installations, and if there are any brands or styles that stick out from the rest. Also what is the typical amount of energy these things...