Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 7 matches

by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:08 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

ill put on pictures either tonight or tommorow
by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:04 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

and im from avon lake
by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:03 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

ok well next time come to me im about 20 mins from you and that place is a joke... if they charged you 500 u need to get your money back i havent heard anyone get raped that bad to date. did you supply the equpiment? or did they? what part of ohio are you from? right around parma? I took the subs a...
by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:59 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

So they are both ported. A slot port is just a diffrent way to port a box. Both have the same efect in the end. Yeah bill i was thinking the same thing, probably alot of cancelation poblems given the two diffrent port freqs. Wow, I had to download the manual to find the RMS specs on those amps. I f...
by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:57 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

It was 500 for the whole install.
The guy works at finish line out in parma. I need to take this to someone who knows what there doing or just need more help and training so I can do this myself.
by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:24 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

hmm Which model of audioban subs, and what make/model amps are these? what type of box are you using for the subs? a capacitor won't help. you'll need a larger alternator, which is explained in the FAQs and Guides section of this site (top section of the forums) read the threads on capacitors, and ...
by sqrl masta ninja
Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:57 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 8044

Need Speaker advise PLEASE!!!!

I have a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 with 4 Audiobahn 12" subs with 2 2400 watt amps, and now want to upgrade the crappy back speakers and the blown front speakers and am also thinking about getting those kicker panels. But thats where I need some help cause as far as these speakers go I dont know what...