Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Boss AVA 6300 install questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4333
- Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:06 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Boss AVA 6300 install questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4333
- Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:41 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Boss AVA 6300 install questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4333
Okay, currently I do not have my speaker amplifier (multichannel) installed. So if i run this off of my aftermarket hu will it work fine on 4 ohm? Or will it sound like crap on that and sound better when i get the amp installed. I'm trying to decide whether or not i need to replace these, it says th...
- Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:23 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Boss AVA 6300 install questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4333
OHH i see, they are labeled by ohms. heres a more detailed pic,
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4816/p22600029jr.jpg
which one do I want to hook up? I don't recall which one was set up before.
Chris
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4816/p22600029jr.jpg
which one do I want to hook up? I don't recall which one was set up before.
Chris
- Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:11 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Boss AVA 6300 install questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4333
Boss AVA 6300 install questions
Thanks for reading. Heres what Im working with. two boss riot ava 6300 speakers. on the back there is two positive ports and one negative. how do i hook this up? it was set up before with just one positive going into the speaker and it sounded like crap and quiet. i've included a picture. copy and p...