Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Which one??

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Which one??

by ridr4lif » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:06 pm

Umm...double post?



TEDD

Which one??

by bechtold15 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:48 pm

I'm currently preparing to install a new system into my ride. And I cant decide which subs I should put into it. So I thought I would see what everyone hear thought. Ok the subs I'm thinking about are RE XXX, Adire Brahmas, JBL GTI's, MA XL's, and DD 3512..My goal is to be in the 150's when metered. Which of those subs do you think will be closest to that goal. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Top