Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What Headunit?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: What Headunit?

by rehabb » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:52 pm

Pioneer DEH-P7700MP

by sust man » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:45 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW
Best choice at a little over 300. It has everything you are looking for, and it is the only deck that you will find with and 11 band eq built in.

by William from NOLA » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:30 am

Don't forget to check Etronics.com too.

by dmeyer07 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:04 am

Thanks for the input guyz, i'll look into 'em.

by Ryan from Ohio » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:33 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 29167&rd=1

Get it shipped to your door for under $300

Can do everything and anything you could want a head unit to do (for audio purposes).

I think mine came to around $355 when it first came out- thats when I bought it.

Absolutely no problems!

by ridr4lif » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:49 pm

I think on http://www.woofersetc.com they have the pioneer 860 or somethin like that for about $300. Ive always had good luck w/ pioneer and so has everybody else that i talk to.

TEDD

by nist7 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:21 pm

$299 for an Alpine CDA-9833 on crutchfield.com

nothing can beat that deal.

What Headunit?

by dmeyer07 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:02 pm

I need some help on buying a hu. my price range is upto $300. I want something that looks nice, as well as sounds nice. I need 2 sets pre-amp out. I'd like it to play mp3,and wma. The power rating doesn't mean anything to me, i'll be runing the comps on an external amp.

Any recs?

Thanks

Top