by Ryan from Ohio » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:24 am
The first thing you will want to do is ditch that box ASAP.
Prefabbed bandpass boxes blow goat balls. Sorry to break it to you.
A properly build Sealed box will sound absolutely flawless to you when compared to the bandpass.
As for the Amp... I know the JBL BP series amps everyone is reccomending. They are good amps, but are becoming HARD to find.
What kind of head unit do yuo have?
Im going to start reccomending ALpine amps I think for people on a budget. THey dont look all to bad, its Alpine- and the price is decent.
The first thing you will want to do is ditch that box ASAP.
Prefabbed bandpass boxes blow goat balls. Sorry to break it to you.
A properly build Sealed box will sound absolutely flawless to you when compared to the bandpass.
As for the Amp... I know the JBL BP series amps everyone is reccomending. They are good amps, but are becoming HARD to find.
What kind of head unit do yuo have?
Im going to start reccomending ALpine amps I think for people on a budget. THey dont look all to bad, its Alpine- and the price is decent.