Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Unique Whips unique install

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Unique Whips unique install

Don't believe...

by UNIQUE SOUTH » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:28 am

Everything you see/hear.

Smh @ the "moderator" for not responding "moderately".

New episodes november 4th 2008 @ 10 pm.

*all smiles*

by slick94prix » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:56 pm

smoker wrote:i use the shit out of tape, but then again, i do an assload of remote starts and i always tape the wires up into a "harness" so there arent wires every wherre....id say i use like 10 rolls on a good week....
Same here. On a normal remote start, I will use atleast a roll of electrical tape, if not more. We go through a box of 10 rolls of electrical tape about every 3-4 days. Lots of remote starts, and in general, just lots of stuff that needs to be hardwired in.

by OnYrMrk » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:36 pm

I had to fire my installer, I found Ducttape on the back of my crossovers at a show...and I nearly lost because of that.

But now I have a better installer, one who will go to Finals with me this year. As we take both our vehicles.

by CaptainPioneer » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:56 am

Didn't this topic come up before? I seem to remember chiming in about this.

by Robert Wollenberg » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:21 am

Oh damn ... I bet I know who they are. They used to pack our shit with pornos. lmao!!! No shit. And when you call them, all the girls who answer the phone are named April or March, and mention their calendar. damn those were good days.

by Bwcad1 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:56 am

you guys should get hooked up with my distributor. yesterday i got a deliver and it came with a playboy!

by smoker » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:37 am

i use the shit out of tape, but then again, i do an assload of remote starts and i always tape the wires up into a "harness" so there arent wires every wherre....id say i use like 10 rolls on a good week....

by cargodz » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:12 am

Scarrell wrote:the Red Green Show kicked F'ing ass!! is that even on the air anymore?
I don't know about cable, but it's on PBS

Airforceyooper wrote:Oh and zip ties. I like to zip tie things
Hell yeah on the zip ties... one of my favorite install accessories :thumbsup

by Robert Wollenberg » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:24 am

I never even considered using duct tape on an install. I have used plumbers tape for a few things. And even an occassional piece of electrical tape. Although, one role of electrical tape lasts me like 10 years or more. Unless I loose it before then. Oh and zip ties. I like to zip tie things. lol.

by joeyc » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:03 pm

hell no, I bet when gary biggs was on there it was a good install. I also heard through the grapevine that biggs said reme(?) is a damn good installer. So it has to be that punk Castro causing all that crap. Thats terrible!! I don't even use duct tape on an install and I'm an Okie! I do carry a roll of it in my truck though :p

Top