Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Quick Question From A New Member

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Quick Question From A New Member

by smoker » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:07 am

axxess makes an ipod adaptor that is real nice, it has the plug for the bottom of the ipod on one end and power, ground and rcas at the other end for your aux input to the back of the head unit, the advantage is you can charge your ipod and get better sound through the plug at the bottom instead of the 3.5 mm headphone jack

by cargodz » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:34 am

Nice... Can't beat it when you find that you've already got what ya need :D

by Wheels » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:14 pm

thanks for the reply. I got impatient after I posted that and ran over to a local electronics store to see the adapter, then I came home and slid the deck out to have a look. You're right, non-compatible but as a nice little bonus I noted that there was allready a monster cable set of RCAs plugged into the auxillery ports, when I followed them I found a mini-jack, plugged my ipod in and enjoyed the tunes for a half hour celebration.

Now I need a charger.

by Purple RS » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:04 pm

I don't think it's compatible, but it uses an AUX input from the rear which you can adapt a mini-headphone jack to and play through the head unit. Still have to use your iPod to control the playlist.

You can download the owner's manual from Panasonic's website.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support

Enter the model number in the search field and select the view option

Or select the view option from this link

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/st ... reId=15001

Quick Question From A New Member

by Wheels » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Just picked up new to me car and in it is a panasonic cq-c9700u head unit, just wondering if anyone knows if that's compatible with the ipod adaptor they're selling now or if I'll have to buy a charger and a headphone-jack to rca cord to use my ipod in the car

Top