Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New Charger pictures

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New Charger pictures

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm

nice car... I thought about stripping down the mustang and doing a complete restore, but I'm going to do it one piece at a time. This winter I'm getting the interior, suspension and brakes in tip-top shape... Then this spring I want to pick up a gt 40 x engine to build, then next winter do the drive train.

by GlassWolf » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 am

the wheels on it now are universal lug 15x8 Cragars. They're just there so I don't have to worry about getting paint all over them etc.
I have a set of ARE TorqueThrust II polished aluminum rims in the same style.
15x10 in back for 295/60/15 drag radials on a shortened Dana 60 rear end, and 15x8 fronts with 235/60/15 street tires, and a set of skinnies on front drag wheels for the strip up front I can throw in the trunk for trips to the track.
It'll look about the same as it does now, but shinier wheels, and bigger in back.
more like this:
Image

by sinister audio » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 am

your car looks great and it looks like the body shop did a very nice job on it too. are you gonna go with some bigger wheels in the near future or keep it classy?

by Chris from Washington » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm

Just amazing!

I wish you lived by me, you can have an 84 Camaro as your next project car (lol)

by GlassWolf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:58 pm

just as a refresher, here's how the car looked prior to now:

Image
this is how she arrived at the house

Image
this was under all the primer and bondo, after some bodywork with a stud gun and filler

Image
more

Image
again

by GlassWolf » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:28 am

thanks everyone for the attention, kind comments, and support.

by Darthness » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:23 am

nice

by GlassWolf » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:18 am

probably next season. got all winter to mess with it now.

by brtnboarder3241 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:27 pm

Simply Amazing..great Job..

by Audiophile » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm

WOW! This has come a long way since my departure!! Looking EXCELLENT Kiki :) Any idea as to a time frame when it's heart will be transplanted back in?

Top