Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Awesome, nieghbor takes a bat to some guys truck!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Awesome, nieghbor takes a bat to some guys truck!

by MobileAudio219 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:20 am

It's funny, because the area I live in is actually pretty nice. I guess no matter where you go, some sort of trash will find its way in...

It wont be long before he's gone though.

by joeyc » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:07 pm

only neighbors within 200 feet of me are old, and there son is a sheriff's deputy....so I don't get to see any action around here. :(

by brent » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:28 am

Damn, great neighbors. I would never get caught without a video camera around there.

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 am

Yeah, It was pretty interesting to say the least.

I guess the nieghbor went and ruffed up the guys teenage son, during this time he came home and the nieghbor took off - so he followed him...

The guy is actually my cousins brother-in-law. My cousin lives on the other side of this guy, her husband was apparently involved in this as well... I guess he was standing on his porch with a bat as back up and I just didnt see him.

I know the cop said something about towing the guys motorcyle, and either the guy snuck home and got it or they towed it sometime this morning.

I'll post more as I find out more info.

by CaptainPioneer » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:30 am

by joeyc » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:26 am

Sounds pretty entertaining to me to watch idiots like that! What video? I wanna see!

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 am

I would contact the police and give them that video.

The recording can help their case.

by Chris from Washington » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:18 am

WOW!
As I was reading it, I was wondering if it was the same guy as before. Geeze, he needs to be put away for awhile. He's a danger to everyone else.

by cargodz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:44 am

Somethin really needs to be done about this jerk... He obviously takes that chip on his shoulder with him where ever he goes... It's guys like this that make society so withdrawn now a days.

Awesome, nieghbor takes a bat to some guys truck!

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:02 pm

So I'm watching tv when I hear the nieghbors motorcycle screaming down the street. I glanced out the window just in time to see him damn near dump his bike trying to turning into a parking spot, the bike barely had time to stop before he was off of it and into his apartment... Strange, but everything about this guy is.

Then I see this truck come tearing ass down the road, he passes the nieghbors motorcyle, locks up the brakes and does a quick u-turn and proceeds to park behind the nieghbors bike and gets out of his truck... Interesting!

About this time my nieghbor comes running out with a bat, informing the nice fella that if he didnt get his a55 back in his truck he was going to spill his brains out onto the ground. The dudes like "drop the bat mother f*cker and lets do this!"

I don't think the nieghbor liked that idea because he chased the dude back to his truck, swinging the whole way (maybe catching the dude a couple of times, the dude was screaming the whole time and it was so close its hard to tell.) The dude gets in his truck and starts to leave...

Well the nieghbor didnt see fit to let the guy leave without smacking his truck a with a bat a few hundred times... So the guy starts screaming call the police, call the police... About that time another nieghbor came outside and said he was indeed calling the police...

This didnt stop my nieghbor, instead he just hit the truck harder. Well I guess there was a cop near by because he was there really effin quick, and as soon as the nieghbor saw the light he took off running.

Make a long story short, they are still looking for him, the other guy looked to be OK, he truck didnt look so well though...

I'll keep you updated:

Oh, and yeah, this is the guy who constantly fights with his girlfriend, I posted about there fights before.

Top