Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

My Coca Cola collection just got a little better today

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: My Coca Cola collection just got a little better today

by Bwcad1 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:49 am

do work son

by joeyc » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:28 am

sweet action dude!

by Chris from Washington » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 am

Yep got the key :)

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 am

Hope you got the key?

by Chris from Washington » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:20 am

lol, I was actually thinking of making one of the selections beer :)
I'm still trying to figure out how it works, don't have a manual. It doesn't seem to do anything when you push the buttons on the front. So something must not be set right.
It does get cold tho, had it on for about 15 minutes, and it was already cold inside. So that's a good sign.

by cargodz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:58 am

snoogins wrote:I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.
Who says one of them buttons couldn't be for beer ;) :p

by snoogins » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 pm

I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.

What a freebie though!

by brisgreat1 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm

you should re-stock it!

by Chris from Washington » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:12 pm

William from NOLA wrote:awesome

So did that fit in your 4runner? lol
LOL,
No we took my dads truck, and was it tricky getting it out. We had to have a friend come over and help us. These things are sooooo heavy!! I was nervous we were going to drop it, trying to get it out.

Right now it's stuck right there in the middle of the garage. I can't move it the darn thing.

by Chris from Washington » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 pm

I'm going to 'restore' it as much as I can, I don't think I want to actually go to the point of stripping it down, and repainting. That's just too much work for me.

No, no LEDs on this one :) Not going to mess with the wiring on something like this :)

Top