Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I have the worse luck.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: I have the worse luck.

by Chris from Washington » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 pm

Ya I'm still pretty ticked about it.

I had a trailer lined up and someone to help me push the car up on the trailer and everything.

I could have used so many parts on that car, and then anything I didn't need I could have turned around and made a profit selling.

dang that sucks.

by William from NOLA » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:37 am

Dang. Don't feel too bad. At least you didn't put out 100's of job applications and only get a few responses.

by cargodz » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:37 am

I've had plenty a good deal like that slip through my fingers so I know how ya feel.

by Ryan from Ohio » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:32 am

Lol,

CL is a bitch at times.

I just bought a Kayak on it last week.

Sold my Ex's Bike I bought her years ago on it. I put it up as make offer. Had some stupid offers then a $60 one. That was like on a thursday. Said they would come get it on Wednesday. In the meantime someone e mails me and offers $100. I couldnt pass it up.

They came and got it Wednesday morning. After they left I e mailed the other person who was supposed to come get it. needless to say they were pissed.

But hey, I had $40 more in my pocket!

I have the worse luck.

by Chris from Washington » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 am

Saw an add on craigslist for a 91 Camaro for sale, bad engine. But the guy only wanted 350 for the whole car.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/410322808.html

I could have taken all the GFX and Tranny from it, and put in mine.

He said first come with cash and trailer can have it.
So I emailed him yesterday about it, no response until this morning. I told him, since I don't live close to him (about an hour and a half away) That I could paypal him 400 to cover any paypal fees, and to also hold it until tomorrow, so I can get my friend with a trailer to drive up there with me.

He responds, already sold it.

darn it, I could have used a ton of parts off that car.

Top