Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Got my car back :D

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Got my car back :D

by Darthness » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:18 pm

you guys jsut reminded me myt box will be here tommorow and i havn't installed my alternator yet! or ran my wires, or isntalled my radio.. jesus!

by BryanX33 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:33 pm

how did u lose it lol

by brtnboarder3241 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:07 pm

cool...now once i get my license back i can start bragin 2

by BryanX33 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:36 pm

no lol. Front speakers from my wrecked car are too big, rear speakers are too small (buying baffles or adapters to fit them in) but evcerything else will just swap hopefully

by geoffwhite18 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:18 pm

I guess everything will pretty much just swap over? I hate installing things more than once. It's hard on stuff!

Got my car back :D

by BryanX33 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 pm

Well not exactly. I got a new used car today (remember I totaled my other one :surprised ) It's a 97 Mitsubishi Galant, but despite the year, the car is in REALLY nice shape. Interior is spotless, and the guy that sold it to me waxed it up and cleaned it before he sold it to me, so it looks extra sexy. Theres no CD player in it yet though :( and the front left speaker doesnt work, but thats all stuff I can do down the road. Still need to take the speakers, subs, tires, and radio out of my old car first. Wish me luck and pray that I dont total this one lol





I seriously hope I didnt just jinx myself.

Top