Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New HU...finally :)

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New HU...finally :)

by Rovin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:56 pm

i dont want to start a new thread just for this but :

would u guys say current models of Panasonic HUs are as good as current pioneer / premier / alpine / clarion / eclipse ?????

by cargodz » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:09 pm

You got my approval :thumbsup (not that it means anything :p )
You won't be disappointed though :happy055:

by Bwcad1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:15 pm

very nice head unit!

New HU...finally :)

by kevinberry1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:33 am

After searching for a long time I finally found a decent HU at a good price. I went with the advice from a few people on here ([email="http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/s ... 173&page=2"]Bill, TeamAI, Cargodz[/email]) and started an extesnsive search for Panasonic decks.

I happened upon this brand new one on eBay and won it for $147 plus $7 shipping Panasonic CQ-C8413U

It has more bells and whistles than I was originally planning on but allows for excellent tuning. 5v preouts, 7-band eq, high/low pass filters, etc. I'm sure it will take me a few weeks at least to learn how to use all these features since I'm anything but an expert compared to most of you guys.

Anyway, just thought I would share and get any feedback from anyone who has used this unit or a similar one. Thanks again for the advice and I'll be sure to do a product review after I become accustomed to the HU.

Top