Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Trip to MICH.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Trip to MICH.

by GlassWolf » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:28 am

MIDLAND CLASSIC CAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET

Midland MI Fairgrounds, US -10 at Eastman Ave

Special Interst Auto show and For Sale Lot

Parts and Accessories Swap meet

800 booths

80 acres outdoors

Admission: $5

free parking

for more info:

http://www.miantiquefestival.com

Final 2006 Date: Sept 23-24th

also Antique show and sale / Collectible market


I'll be attending with a friend of mine, but I won't have my car there as it's still in paint. If anyone is interested in going, I stay till around 2am, and get there at opening, so I'm sure we could meet up.

by Bwcad1 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:19 am

ohio is more normal than any state i tell you that.

by two4fifteen » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:12 am

High Society wrote:I was thinkin to myself that night....are all these michiganies weird???Well I ffind out...yes they are.
i say the rest of the country is way weirder (excluding ohio of course)

by jasonc1976 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:22 pm

:thumbsup :bow
joeyc wrote:Go sooners!!!
thats what im talking about :happy055:

by joeyc » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Go sooners!!!

by High Society » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:56 pm

I was thinkin to myself that night....are all these michiganies weird???Well I ffind out...yes they are.

by neumann » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:26 pm

Theres nothing like a game at the big house.

by JASON96R » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:26 pm

Hail! To the victors, valiant,
Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! To Michigan the leaders and best

Hail! To the victors, valiant,
Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! To Michigan the champions of the West!

http://www.umich.edu/~info/inside.html? ... ctors.html

I would meet anyone at Ann Arbor, Go Blue, I would have to drive up from Ohio though. We could get some Cottage Inn Pizza, sadly though I have never been to a Michigan football game.

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:52 pm

Go Missouri...

So yeah, ok, missouri does suck...

by neumann » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:23 pm

go michigan :thumbsup

Top