Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Eclipse deck with a question?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Eclipse deck with a question?

by Customgamer1 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:03 am

Captain I agree with you! I was just looking for a cheap HD set up. But since it's new the prices are still very high. And I was thinking that when I get good speakers I will want as good of sound quality as I can get from my speakers! So maybe in a year or 2 the prices will come down under $200 and then maybe I will pick one up!

Sorry I really need 10 posts so I hope you don't mind me posting a few more!

The reason why I don't post much is becasue I am a new to car audio and I would like to see the pictures but I need at least 10 to see them :(

So this is my last one!!! I hope to learn a lot so I can post some more!!!

by CaptainPioneer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:34 am

HD radio sucks in my opinion all you are buying is supposed "better radio quality" which is only still cd quality at best, and information scrolling on your HU that tells you what the song is and who its by and what radio station you are on... NOW that is a rip off

by Darthness » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:43 am

why even bother with hd radio....try looking around on ebay or something for a used eclipse one, maybe you'll find agood one for a decent price.

by JeremyC » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:37 am

No i won't

Eclipse deck with a question?

by Customgamer1 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 pm

I have a Eclipse CD2000 HU and found on Crutchfield a HD audio box from kenwood for only $200. Now if I were to buy it would it work with my eclipse deck? Because I would not want to spend the rip off price of $450 on the Eclipse one. That to me is a rip off lol.

Kenwood:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-QO7B4q7Te0 ... h=hd+audio

Eclipse:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-QO7B4q7Te0 ... h=hd+audio

Thanks for the help!

Top