Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

My eyes are sooooo tired....

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: My eyes are sooooo tired....

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:50 am

Darthness wrote:oh no i meant yoru cousins grandma i guess.
My aunt > cousin grandma... Shes my great aunt... :happy055:

I'm going to update that thread real quick though...

by Darthness » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:47 am

oh no i meant yoru cousins grandma i guess.

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:45 am

Darthness wrote:is that the same hospital that your grandma was in?
huh? I think everything I've ever posted has been about my aunt... although I did post something about my grandma dying recently, but it had nothing to do with the hospital...

But yeah, I think you got my aunt and grandma confused with each other... But yeah, same hospital...

by Darthness » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:35 am

is that the same hospital that your grandma was in?

by yowzatheman » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:22 pm

ouch sucks to hear

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:49 pm

Yeah, today offically sucked... I sat in the parking lot watching the temps climb, 103-104-105-106-107.... yeah, alot hotter than they said it was going to get... Temp was 109 while waiting in traffic, keep in mind I was in my cousin truck with no air conditioning, not good when I have my sick aunt with me...

But yeah, my aunt got really sick on friday and went to the hospital, they treated her like crap and sent her home telling her there wasnt anything wrong... Well today the director of the clinic where my aunt gets her dialysis came and talked to me, she said she wasnt happy with the hospital that sent her home and will be contacting its director along with some other officals, she said never to take anybody else there as they arent fit to aid a dog let alone a human... I'll post the story of what all happened later tonight, but for now Ill just say that its effed up...

Anways shes in st.louis at the hospital getting the help she needed on friday.... yeah, that hospital is going DOWN!

by brent » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:25 pm

I feel the pain fellas. I am up till 1 or 2 every morning doing homework, at work by 8, and playing with a 2 and 3 year old all evening until 9, then its off to bed for the kiddos, and off to homework for me!! lifes great when your young!

by solacedagony » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:42 am

Yea I hear that. I was up till about 1:30am working on a report for class and had to get up at 5:30am today to get ready for work :-\

My eyes are sooooo tired....

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:32 am

And I have to get up in about 4 hours... Havent slept at all, and Im completely tired but cant sleep.. Have to get up and take my aunt to dialysis today, the temps are surpose to be near 103 with a heat index as high as 115, which means I'm going to FRY... Ok, I seriously feel alseep there for a second, Im offically going to bed now...

Top