by subster87 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:02 pm
Sorry i wrote that fast. I dont get any engine noise at all. It is the exact opposite. I have problems at battery voltage when engine is off or at idle. THere is no noise while driving, only noise while sittin still. As soon as the voltage comes off of 12.76 or sumthing to that affect it stops. I dont understand it.
smoker wrote:i think he means oscillates not so if i understand he gets engine noise while he is driving but it is not noticeable at idle.......do i win?
Lol i meant osolates soory poor spelling. The system osolates, at battery voltage and idle. if that helps alot more.
solacedagony wrote:I actually read it as oscillates the first time I went through and then realized he wrote isolates lol. Funny how the mind works.
Anyway man, next time use some punctuation and basic grammar. It's easier to understand :)
For cleaning, you can either do it the hard way and q tip it, or just take off the dash panel and spray it down and towel it up.
Sorry i wrote that fast. I dont get any engine noise at all. It is the exact opposite. I have problems at battery voltage when engine is off or at idle. THere is no noise while driving, only noise while sittin still. As soon as the voltage comes off of 12.76 or sumthing to that affect it stops. I dont understand it.
[quote="smoker"]i think he means oscillates not so if i understand he gets engine noise while he is driving but it is not noticeable at idle.......do i win?[/quote]
Lol i meant osolates soory poor spelling. The system osolates, at battery voltage and idle. if that helps alot more.
[quote="solacedagony"]I actually read it as oscillates the first time I went through and then realized he wrote isolates lol. Funny how the mind works.
Anyway man, next time use some punctuation and basic grammar. It's easier to understand :)
For cleaning, you can either do it the hard way and q tip it, or just take off the dash panel and spray it down and towel it up.[/quote]