by audiobass10 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:16 pm
I saw that a couple people own the Panasonic Ghost head units..I was wondering if anyone who has owned them or has had experience with them would reccomend them and if so, what are some pros/cons of the unit. I'm a pioneer fan, but I would definitely take that Panasonic into consideration. Also if anyone knows a place to buy one for a decent price..go ahead and give me a link.
I saw that a couple people own the Panasonic Ghost head units..I was wondering if anyone who has owned them or has had experience with them would reccomend them and if so, what are some pros/cons of the unit. I'm a pioneer fan, but I would definitely take that Panasonic into consideration. Also if anyone knows a place to buy one for a decent price..go ahead and give me a link.