by solacedagony » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:20 am
For one thing, make sure the recording HAS distinct double bass notes, to make sure it's not just the recording, and not your system. Check out Dream Theater-Take the Time, some good double bass in the beginning that aren't crazy loud, but the kicks are very distinct. Other than that, I'm not sure on the tuning of it. I noticed you have a sealed box, which was my first thought. Also, check to see that your low pass filter isn't set too high.
Edit: What song are you listening to anyway?
For one thing, make sure the recording HAS distinct double bass notes, to make sure it's not just the recording, and not your system. Check out Dream Theater-Take the Time, some good double bass in the beginning that aren't crazy loud, but the kicks are very distinct. Other than that, I'm not sure on the tuning of it. I noticed you have a sealed box, which was my first thought. Also, check to see that your low pass filter isn't set too high.
Edit: What song are you listening to anyway?