by oOWeinerSnitchOo » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:09 pm
I got a friend that has offered me his Clarion CD player, he got it bout a year ago and never came around to puttin it into his car..Navagation system on it to but no screen he got it for like 600 bucks and he said that i could have it for 150..thats all the info that i have on it..i know the guy wouldnt rip me off or anythin he just doesnt know anythin bout it..other then it has bout 1000 wires..the information that i have on it is this
NEW
1000 wires
Clarion
CD, Mp3 player
I think thats it..i dont know how old it is either, should i go for it or take a look at then go from there??
I got a friend that has offered me his Clarion CD player, he got it bout a year ago and never came around to puttin it into his car..Navagation system on it to but no screen he got it for like 600 bucks and he said that i could have it for 150..thats all the info that i have on it..i know the guy wouldnt rip me off or anythin he just doesnt know anythin bout it..other then it has bout 1000 wires..the information that i have on it is this
NEW
1000 wires
Clarion
CD, Mp3 player
I think thats it..i dont know how old it is either, should i go for it or take a look at then go from there??