Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Clarion DB345MP

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Clarion DB345MP

by Mercedesbends69 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:32 am

Went to a store and it was listed for $220, they said they could match the 180 and that's installed. I think I'm going to get that one, it will be my Xmas present from my parents.

by Mercedesbends69 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:46 am

Yeah actually now I think I'm gonna lean towards that JVC. Looks pretty nice.

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:00 am

Thats worth the $$$ ^^^

Im on my second JVC...

by jonnyb » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:31 pm

what's your budget? its best not to skim out on the headunit. personally, i dont think that headunit has too many options. but, if its under $200, this might work for you.
4v preout, 24bit burrbrown, plays mp3 CDs, and only $170.

(and not having 4v preout is the end of the world! :D )

by lotas » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:39 pm

Mercedesbends69 wrote:http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01


What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.
look at crutchfields first pioneer MP3 HU. Pioneer head units are very good, alpine hu's are good too. I think that Pioneer one (4600 or something?) is only like 180$ ... which, to me, is cheap as hell from crutchfield.

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:15 pm

Fairly sure it doesnt have 4V preouts...But thats not the end of the world!

With Clarion it has to be Pro Audio and fairly high up the chain before I would buy their stuff again.

I really love my JVC but its around $340 for it on E Bay... Money well spent though.

Clarion DB345MP

by Mercedesbends69 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:50 pm

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01


What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.

Top