Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

anyone ever bought from cardomain.com?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: anyone ever bought from cardomain.com?

by Chris from Washington » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:15 pm

I was going to order from them, but then I remember I have to pay the sales tax too. So usually can find it somewhere else cheaper.

by j0sh_o6 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:42 am

[font=&quot]I live in PA I ordered the 1200.1 amp about a month ago ordered later Thursday night shipped Friday was at my doorstep either Tuesday or Wednesday I did not have to sign or anything was a surprise to me that FedEx actually left something w/o a signature but they did and everything went great with cardomain.com only thing I did not like is they take out the money to make sure u have it and then take it out again for them and then put back the original take out so in long run I was glad I had double the money in account but that was only bad thing I found.[/font]

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:58 am

I hate fedex

If someone is not home to get the package then you have to go and pick it up. They try to deliver 2 times. They deliver whenver they get there (no set times). If you dont get it, it goes back to the distribution center. If you dont pick it up in a few days they send it back...

This is good I guess. Well if you live in a bad neighborhood.

My area is pretty safe however :)

by jonnyb » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:09 am

they use fedex i think. and i personally dislike fedex. always seems to take about a week to get here. and with UPS, its like 3days max.

other than that, sounddomain is excellent.

by 6three6mafia6 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:59 pm

im not suprised, best deal ive heard of hands down

by lotas » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:51 pm

no way, cardomain is out of those JBL 1200 amps for 200$ :(

by Scarrell » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:01 pm

hm.... 5 hours away from me.

by Livinloud » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:57 pm

Streator, 61364

45 mins south of chicago

by Scarrell » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:14 pm

i live in Southern Illinois......62821, Carmi. what about you?

by Livinloud » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:41 pm

Scarrell wrote:hey i live in Illinois, and my name is Jared :p i plan on ordering stuff from Cardomain(aka soundomain).com aswell, let me know how it goes, i have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

Not to steal the thread, but what part of Illinois are you from?

Where is your city located?

Top