Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

what type of screws to screw in sub?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: what type of screws to screw in sub?

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:51 pm

You shouldn't. I just used standard wood screws for my 10" XXX's

by lotas » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:40 pm

oh wow i figured i would need something stronger....alrighty then, thanks

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:05 pm

Just normal wood screws

what type of screws to screw in sub?

by lotas » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:33 pm

k my box is complete (ill post pics in a couple days) ... I have a 12" xxx and I need to know what type/size of screws I should use to screw the sub in? any help please thanks.

Top