by GlassWolf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:02 pm
ah patienec is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.
see, it all worked out in the end. :)
I'm happy, myself. I was patient, and I managed to snag DynAudio System 360 set brand new in the box off of eBay the other night, for about $650.
New, I couldn't get them for less than $850 or so usually.. retail is $1200
Not a bad deal, really.. got my pair of EQT EQs in sierra white for $130, too.
also picked up a cheap Orion 400BDG bridging module that takes one pair of RCA lines in, or a single DIN input, and gives me left, right, mixed mono, and summed mono DIN outputs. this way I can go from my preamp DIN output, to the 400BDG, then split to all 3 amps. left (sub), right (sub), and mixed (stereo) for the components and keep everything balanced DIN level. *dreamy look* gotta love Orion's DIN accessories.
I may even run through the 200CRX as a crossover and split straight to the stereo amp on high output, and to the 400BDG for the L/R sub split.
hmmm.. yeah. that's definitely how I'm going to wire that up when I put the car back together.. heh I'm a friggin genius!

ah patienec is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.
see, it all worked out in the end. :)
I'm happy, myself. I was patient, and I managed to snag DynAudio System 360 set brand new in the box off of eBay the other night, for about $650.
New, I couldn't get them for less than $850 or so usually.. retail is $1200
Not a bad deal, really.. got my pair of EQT EQs in sierra white for $130, too.
also picked up a cheap Orion 400BDG bridging module that takes one pair of RCA lines in, or a single DIN input, and gives me left, right, mixed mono, and summed mono DIN outputs. this way I can go from my preamp DIN output, to the 400BDG, then split to all 3 amps. left (sub), right (sub), and mixed (stereo) for the components and keep everything balanced DIN level. *dreamy look* gotta love Orion's DIN accessories.
I may even run through the 200CRX as a crossover and split straight to the stereo amp on high output, and to the 400BDG for the L/R sub split.
hmmm.. yeah. that's definitely how I'm going to wire that up when I put the car back together.. heh I'm a friggin genius!
:D