Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Decent Cheap Decks

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Decent Cheap Decks

by ridr4lif » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:56 pm

Minorthreat412 wrote:(I just hope my parents don't go and buy me like a gay a** Sony Xplod amp or something like that. I despise(<?) Best Buy.) Good luck to you!
At least your parents are willing to buy you stuff. Mine always get pissed when they know i spent more money on stereo stuff.

by Minorthreat412 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:31 pm

Pioneers are great. It might sound contradictory to my opinion but my Pioneer right now is failing. CD never comes out all the way and I get weird noises coming from it all the time. I still love it though. Premieres I'm sure are just about perfect. On my own behalf, I'm going to be buying a Alpine here pretty soon. (I just hope my parents don't go and buy me like a gay a** Sony Xplod amp or something like that. I despise(<?) Best Buy.) Good luck to you!

by Vindicate » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:53 pm

Haha something to do with Christmas... about Churches boxing up stuff for poor pplz the day after xmas or somethin like that. I dunno.. I just know MANY MANY sales happen on Boxing day

by ridr4lif » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:14 pm

Ok...what exactly is boxing day? Does it even have anything to do with boxing???

by Vindicate » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:11 pm

Hmmm.... I'm thinken I should go with the Panasonic now, seems to be about equal in all aspects to the Pioneer... But this dealer has the best prices and he doesn't normally sell Pioneer/Alpine units so I assume it'll be harder to return it if anythings wrong with it. I'm gonna wait til Boxing Day though, see if I can find some Boxing Day sale deals on decks somewhere.

by Scarrell » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:57 pm

my friend has the Pioneer 670.. its a pretty nice HU...... plays data cd's and all... and a friend of mine has that Panasonic.. .seems pretty good too.... i think id go for the Pioneer though... or the 9851(currently thinking of buying also), but in that price range, Alpine or Pioneer sir.

by smoker » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:29 pm

we sell quite a few of this one.....


http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/st ... 0000005702



our price is like 189.00 its a hella cool unit......i like it better than the pioneer myself simply because even though it has similar features and on the board you cant tell the difference in sound between the panasonic and a pioneer the panasonic gives you a motorized face vs. a flap face and it sits a little more flush in the dash, give it a more stock like installation because it doesnt stick out as far.....

by sinister audio » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:16 pm

i have sold over 20 of those panasonic decks and they are great. im not a pioneer fan but that deck is a very nice deck and has some pretty nice EQ features. 2 yr warranty too

by Vindicate » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:29 pm

Just got a call back from a local dealer. He tried to peddle me a Panasonic CQ7401U.

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/st ... splayTab=S

He said he can sell me that for the same price as the Pioneer? I see in the Brand Ratings section Panasonic is questionable? I dunno if this dudes tryen to pull one over on me cuz he knows I dunno wtf I'm talking about or what lol... How does the Panasonic compare to the Pioneer? Is there anywhere online that explains what all those specs and junk mean so I don't have to keep bothering you guys with my retarded questions?

by Vindicate » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:18 pm

Hehe, I just think Alpine looks sharper, but hey, you guys know yer shit. My basis is on cosmetics solely, it seems that the Pioneer is the better, so that's the smart choice! Thanks for all yer feedback

Top