Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

by Jaydee23 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:10 pm

I was in the middle of installation so i was desperate to remove the panel in my 2000 solara quickly and paid the money..got ripped off..no other words to describe..only difference between the "free" and"pay" page was like 1 picture and caption..absolutley no help whatsoever :help:

by jamesavery22 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:30 pm

KikiTheCat wrote:http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.

Thank you very much. Thats actually the site I used many years back

by GlassWolf » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:35 pm

http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.

by jamesavery22 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:35 pm

Justin from Detroit wrote:They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol

lol great. Everyone gets treats while I get solely sold out.

by Justin from Detroit1 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:29 pm

They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol

by jamesavery22 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:27 pm

ALL Removal Instructions, Car Stereo, Front and Rear Speaker, $8.99

Not going to pay for this. I can figure it out on my own, I just like to read ahead and be sure.

by smoker » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:26 am

Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

by jamesavery22 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:13 am

Im sorry if I missed it. Im guessing this is something people ask a lot. I read through the FAQs but never saw it. I swore, years ago when I still messed around with car stereos, there was a website that had tons of PDFs that had walkthroughs with pictures on how to uninstall your stock deck. For the life of me I can't find it anywhere. Been googling everything I can think of.

Is there still a place like that online now? I found one that wants $ for each document. Not going to do that.

Top