Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?

by iondb » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:58 pm

What about Audison? The srx3. Are they any good for this purpose?

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:56 am

not usually too often but some times i swing pretty good deals

by Robert Wollenberg » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:29 am

How often do you have sales? As a guess I'd say I'll be in the market for amps a little closer to Xmas. Hopefully I don't aggonize over them as bad as I have the front speakers. :(

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:27 am

well the sale this week the ca-31 would run $305, the a4 is $790 and the a6 is $540. the sale is a 10% off so you get to save a little.

by Robert Wollenberg » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:22 am

How much for an A4 and and A6?

by jamesavery22 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:17 am

sinister audio wrote:i have a sale this week on DLS and you can get that amp for under 340 bucks with a warranty.
Too far out of my price range, sorry =\

Looking at getting a 404m to power both a component set and a sub now.

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:39 am

i have a sale this week on DLS and you can get that amp for under 340 bucks with a warranty.

by jamesavery22 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:37 am

The ca-31 looks perfect in terms of specs. And guessing you guys wouldnt recommend it if it wasnt a very clean amp. There is a dealer in VA but not close to me so I'd have to find an online dealer.

still think it would be cheaper to find a 50w x 2 and a 75w x 2 eclipse on ebay :shrug:

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:23 am

look at a DLS ca-31 that would be perfect for you cause its a 3 channel amp that is a very decent price and has decent power.

by jamesavery22 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:19 am

I was just looking at that 5ch amp because there were a few on ebay. I only need to power one 10 and a component set so I'm looking at some cheap 2 channel eclipse amps on ebay.

Top