Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer decks

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Pioneer decks

by sinister audio » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:51 am

they usually switch ever few years. i know panasonic has been going on this harness now for a few years now.

by GlassWolf » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:43 am

probably not switchable. pioneer and other companies usually use unique harnesses for each year and model of head unit, in part to deter theft.

by laidback93 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:57 pm

hehe, yeah I know I should be patient and wait for the new deck to show up.

by ridr4lif » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:46 pm

You could email pioneer and ask...or you could just compare harnesses (if you have both decks in front of you obviously).

tedd

by laidback93 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:30 pm

I mean the stock Pioneer harness. I was hoping that I would be able to just plug my old harness to the new deck.

by smoker » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:22 pm

are you talking about the stock pioneer harness or are you talking about a harness that wires to the pioneer harness and then plugs into your cars harness?

Pioneer decks

by laidback93 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:10 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew if the wiring harness for a DEH-P6400 will fit a Premier DEH-P770MP?

Or will I be stuck rewiring it?

Top