Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Port question

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Port question

Port question

by sethwilliams888 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:15 pm

I have a question about enclosures. So if I use a Port calculator and it says my port should be let's say 19 and a half inches long can I have 12 of them inches outside the box that way I can connect to my port to the rear deck of my car where my six by nines are
Seth

Top